Bamboo Bridge specialises in training solutions for organisations who operate in international markets, have overseas branches, or who employ a culturally diverse workforce.
We focus on developing global leadership capability and high-performing global teams. Our courseware is sourced from proven and accredited providers, and we work closely with clients to customise the learning experience to address the specific needs of their people, teams and organisation.
Training solutions are delivered by James Alderton, Bamboo Bridge’s principal consultant. With twenty years of experience in leading high performing, multi-cultural teams in the Asia Pacific region, James’ real world insight and practical knowledge will engage participants in the learning process and ensure that what they learn in the classroom can be easily applied to situations they will encounter in the real world.
We offer the following training courses:
- Communicating with Clarity and Impact
- Inter-Cultural Communication Skills
- Leading Diversity and Inclusion
- Leading Effective Teams
- Managing a Virtual Team
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Team Performance Alignment (TMS Team Management Profile)
- Performance Management
- Strategic Planning
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team for Team Leaders
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team for Team Members
Training can be delivered to suit the client’s requirements. Standard formats include: